what i wore:
hat: forever 21
leg warmers: target
shoes: simply vera vera wang via kohl’s
- doesn’t 16 weeks sound like a lot more than 15? and a lot closer to 20 weeks? eek. that seems crazy!
- i’ve read that the baby will go through a growth spurt in the next few weeks. you know what that means for me, right?! stretch, belly, stretch!
- two people touched my belly this week, and i actually didn’t mind at all. it’s fun to see other people get excited.
- thanks for all the compliments on my long, thick hair. it has been growing so fast lately!
- i’m fairly happy-go-lucky about this whole pregnancy thing. in general i am not a worrier so i always assume that my feelings / cramps are normal and don’t google my symptoms. i know this is good for me and my baby, but maybe i’m naive about all the things that can go wrong. i’m just trusting that it all will work out just fine — whatever is God’s plan for us.
p.s. i intentionally don’t talk about my pregnancy on this blog very much. typically just once a week with the bump photo/update. this is meant to be a style blog, and our family/lifestyle topics are discussed on words of williams. if you’re curious in reading more about our pregnancy, we wrote letters to the baby this week and are currently wondering how our priorities will align after baby is born and also if it’s a boy or a girl!