when: monday, jan. 16, 2012
what i wore:
cardigan: american apparel
dress: borrowed, one september (thanks, gwenie!)
leggings: be maternity
boots: steve madden
where: work, midwife appointment
- baby’s heart rate at this week’s appointment = 140 bpm
- total weight gain = 15 pounds
- i’m starting to feel a longing in my heart to meet this little girl. i often wonder what her little face looks like, and what color her hair is. eric and i are both so excited to get to know her.
- eric put a flashlight on my belly and we loved watching/feeling her respond. he also played our favorite music for her. it was really special family time and i didn’t want it to end!
- i know this is selfish, but i am very eager to get back into my old jeans and clothes.
- i had a dream last week that we found out we were having twin girls and we couldn’t think of another name. when will these crazy, crazy dreams stop?
- it’s kind of amazing that i haven’t gotten sick once during my pregnancy. i usually get a sinus infection every november, but not this year! and while many of my co-workers are calling in sick, i’m feeling great.
- read our latest letters to baby.
- we finished our birth class and are preparing our birth plan…TWO MONTHS to go!