Our Favorite Board Books
Books are one of our favorite things in our house. It doesn't get much better than snuggling together and reading a book. But not all books are created equal! We definitely have our favorites. Here are my 8 favorite board books for babies:
- You Are My Cupcake by Joyce Wan
- Belly Button Book by Sandra Boynton (this is our only book of hers, but I've heard great things about others)
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Romeo & Juliet by Jennifer Adams
- On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman (also, check out It's Time to Sleep, My Love by the same author)
- Dr. Seuss' ABCs: An Amazing Alphabet Book by Dr. Seuss
- Colors by Orla Kiely (we also have Numbers by her)
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
Now if we could just teach Roo that books for for reading...not eating!
What are your favorite books for babies?