This recipe was a gift from our friends Garrett and Lauren. We love it!
4 chicken breasts (we think it's easier to use a whole rotisserie chicken!)
1 large can cream of chicken soup
1 regular can cream of mushroom
1 lb. Velveeta cheese grated cheddar cheese
spaghetti noodles (we buy a 1 lb. box and use about 3/4 of the box)
- Boil chicken until it's no longer pink in center. At same time, melt Velveeta in saucepan.
- Add cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups to melted Velveeta.
- Shred chicken in 9x13 baking dish. While shredding chicken, boil spaghetti in same water as chicken.
- Combine spaghetti, soup and chicken and mix together.
- Cover with grated cheddar cheese and cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
We actually made a double batch for our life group on Tuesday night and one pan fed eight people! We froze the other pan for later.