so i'm only 10 months late, but we're kind of obsessed with Pitch Perfect. you've seen it, right?
when we watched it the first time (because you HAVE to watch it more than once...you just have to), Eric and i noted that a few of the actresses reminded us of bloggers. then we went to the Texas Style Council last weekend in Austin and watched it again tonight, and noticed even more resemblances, and now there are just too many similarities to NOT blog about it.
so here's my recast of Pitch Perfect, using only bloggers:
- Becca (Anna Kendrick): Jenni from Story of My Life
- Aubrey (Anna Camp): Jentine from My Edit
- Chloe (Brittany Snow): Katie from Skunkboy
- Lilly (Hana Mae Lee): Linda from Little Tin Soldier
- Stacie (Alexis Knapp): Bridget from Tales of Me and the Husband
- Dr. Mitchell (Becca's dad) (John Benjamin Hickey): Steve, Bridget's husband from Tales of Me and the Husband(he's even a college professor!)
congratulations, ladies (and guy), on being chosen for the greatest movie of 2012 :)
P.S. fingers crossed no one is offended by this. it's not based on personality...looks only (and sometimes just the facial expressions).