Web Gems // 11
When: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2013
(Rooney's dress was made by her grandma. It's even reversible! :) )
And now, for my regular Friday Favorites:
- I wish I was good at DIY like Chelsey.
- New mamas get nothing done (and other untruths).
- Jen is my style muse.
- Really loved this post by Julie on bras for small chests. I ordered this one based on her recommendation.
- Use code 0747 for 25% off one item at H&M (expires Sunday, Sept. 29). I've got my eye on this purse and this scarf.
- Have you heard of RUUM? It's pronounced "room" and is the American Eagle kids' store (formerly 77kids). I love that some of their clothes (like this letterman jacket) have the letter R on them (because R is for Rooney)!
And this week, on my other blog:
- Have you ever ridden in a pedal car?
- Rooney loves riding in (and pushing) carts!
- We're planning to finish our basement this winter - check out our plan and how we're planning to save