Web Gems // 18
- I'm really into lifestyle photography. I've mentioned it before, but the VSCO Cam app on my iPhone is my favorite for editing. You can see some of my latest shots on my VSCO grid or Instagram.
- Eric recently told me he wants me to take over his personal spending money and be in charge of buying him clothes. I have gladly accepted the challenge! In the process, I found a couple men's fashion blogs that are great and wanted to share: Stay Classic is by one of my favorite photographers, Tim Melideo, and State + Standard is by Bryan Skeen, Kendi's husband.
- I think temporary tattoos are pretty cute on kids. I'm thinking about getting these for Rooney's (golden) birthday party in March, or having custom ones made.
- Katie Couric in 1994 asks, "What is Internet?"
- Elsie's washer/dryer makeover is so darn cool.
THIS WEEK, ON MY OTHER BLOG
- How to save for a rainy day
- The best position for sleeping, according to a chiropractor