Web Gems // 19
Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends! I'm not sure if it's part of getting older or part of being a parent, but this year I feel more thankful than ever. I think I have taken too many things for granted in the past. Yesterday we didn't have any family gatherings so we went to church and enjoyed a nice meal there. Today we are traveling to my parents' house for a long weekend, and I can't wait for our entire family to be together. I'm incredibly thankful for my family, my health, my home, my church, my job, my city, my state, my country, my freedom, and the list goes on.
Here are some fun things I found on the Internet in the past week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
- Julie posted some beautiful photos on her blog last week. That one with the deer is amazing!
- This Advent calendar is very similar to one I had growing up.
- I love Jessica's photos of her son, Beau, sleeping with their new puppy, Theo.
- What a cute idea for themed holiday cards.
- Loving Natalie's outfit.
- If you have 7 minutes and want to cry, watch this.
- Madewell (my favorite store) is having a 25% off sale through Monday. I'm wearing this comfy flannel shirt today!
- My friend Amy of Little Hip Squeaks put together a massive list of handmade and small businesses that are having Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday sales. I actually clicked on all the shops and will likely be making a couple purchases.
AND THIS WEEK, ON MY OTHER BLOG...
- How to roll with the punches when things don't go your way while budgeting
- We signed Rooney up for Waterbabies!
- How to prevent ear infections in kids