Web Gems // 32
Happy Friday! I hope you're doing awesome. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend since we're all fighting colds. :( Thankfully, the weather is supposed to be in the 50s on Sunday, which is a huge jump from where we've been lately.
My favorite links from around the Web lately...
- What do you think of these abandoned Olympic stadiums? Fun fact: I've visited the ski jump from the 1952 Winter Olympics (in Holmenkollen, near Olso, Norway).
- I count Jen and Kev as true friends of ours (if only we lived closer!). I had never heard their love story before. So fun!
- On dads and daughters (I agree completely)
- Sochi Olympics frame by frame
- Pharrell Williams' music video for Happy is just so...happy!
- A working hoverboard? Is this real life?
- The Oscars pizza delivery man got a $1,000 tip.
- This Chevy commercialalmost made me cry.
- Rooney's golden birthday party was featured on Disney Baby!