Web Gems // 34
Happy Friday! I am really looking forward to the weekend. Rooney's been sick this week, so we need some lazy mornings. My family is coming to town and we're all staying at a local hotel that has an indoor water park --- can't wait!
- My most popular Instagram from the past week
- What's in the Cookie Dough Oreo? (Hint: It's not cookie dough...)
- 10 tips to prepare for a natural labor (I love #4!)
- I think I need to take a vacation and just de-clutter my home.
- I'm definitely one of those moms who has a hard time NOT watching my daughter like a hawk when there are lots of other kids around. For some reason I feel a need to protect her from other kids and the crazy things they do. But, I'm trying to back off. I really loved this post about how kids need danger.
- This felt garden box for kids is so cute!
- A lovely New York City apartment tour.
- A genius idea for kid cups!
- This dude surprised his wife with photos of him and their 1-year-old! So sweet!