how am i three months along already? this week i want to share some things i am THANKFUL for because (off the blog) i have been kind of UNthankful for some of the not-so-fun side effects of pregnancy.
- my energy and appetite are slowly coming back. i am so happy about both.
- i am still sleeping comfortably on my stomach! (and my new pregnancy pillow is waiting on standby for when i can’t.)
- i haven’t gotten up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom all week. (big success!)
- i’m starting to understand my body’s needs and settle into a routine (eating, sleeping, etc.).
- i haven’t thrown up at all…which is awesome and fairly uncommon, i think.
- we love our care provider and know where we will be delivering. no hospital tours needed!
- our babe appears healthy and happy so far!