conversations with Rooney // 12
Some of my favorite one-liners from my favorite 3-year-old...
- "Can we go to a sunset next week?"
- "Daddy can I see your poop? Oh wow great job Daddy!"
- "Dads are bigger than moms, right?"
- "Twice is oh-stuh-spo-sta mean two times." (supposed to)
- After I asked her to bring me the TV remote: "Nope. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."
- "When you eat poop, you get sick, right?"
- "If you eat poop, you have to go to the dentist, and the dentist will help get it out."
- "Mom why is my bed naked?" (we were washing her sheets)
- "Mom can you get me a book? I'm going poop."
- "I need to go poop. Count to 31 and then we'll see if I'm done."
- "Look how big that little tiny tree is!"
- "I'm gonna be Ariel for Christmas!" (Halloween)
- After singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to Finch: "I don't think I ever want to sing that song again. Because it hurts my tongue."
- "I'm like 100 pounds tired."
- "Mom look at your legs! They're all bumpy!" (it's called cellulite, dear...)
- Every morning: "I'm still not 4?"