Rooney's New Car Seat
Why did we choose this one? I thought you'd never ask...
- It reclines (Diono Radians do not). We've had enough neck issues as it is, and I'd like her to be able to recline if she falls asleep in this.
- It was on sale - we paid $239.98. I think Britax may be coming out with newer models because I found it on sale at many stores.It is originally priced at $319.99 (so it was essentially 25% off). I ordered it from a cool site called Hayneedle, which I had never heard of before. Free two-day shipping! And I earned $7 in Hayneedle Bucks, which I will most likely cash in when we purchase a cup holder for the seat.
- I hope to keep her rear facing (safest until age 2) as long as possible, and this goes up to 40 pounds. It will fit her forward facing up to 70 pounds.
- We typically buy the middle of the road option (the Boulevard is neither at the top nor bottom of the Britax line).
- I was pretty sure we were going to get the Britax Marathon (which is what many of you said you own), but this was nearly the same price, and we fell in love the zebra print!
So there you have it!
P.S. On a slightly unrelated note, for $10 off your order of $49 or more at diapers.com, use code KELS9771 (new customers only).