it was totally a hooded sweatshirt type of ... week.
when: tuesday, nov. 22, 2011
what i wore:
sweatshirt: american apparel
tunic: american apparel (you can barely see it poking out the bottom of my sweatshirt)
jeggings: american eagle
i’ve grown a lot, haven’t i?!
- new symptom of the week: heartburn. luckily those little tums do amazing things.
- i love getting to know our baby’s sleep patterns, and i smile and internally say good morning to her when she wakes up with a big stretch.
- her movements have gotten so much stronger this week! they say that this is the peak week of activity (because there is still room in there)…and i believe it!
- putting on, taking off and tying my shoes is getting tougher. the other night i didn’t even attempt it myself and instead asked eric if he’d be able to do it. he is a good man.
- did you know that our bodies are smart enough to give the baby all the nutrients we take in before we benefit from them? how amazing is that?
- my emotional health has been very unstable lately. between stress at work, trying to sell our house and preparing for the holidays, i am feeling quite worried and overwhelmed about getting everything ready for our little girl and also the responsibility of motherhood. (any tips?!)