Web gems // 38
Hey guys! I hope you're having a great Monday so far. I did a lot of site maintenance over the weekend and have transferred over many of my favorite family posts from Words of Williams (my husband's site that I used to write for). Some of my most popular posts can now be found in the right sidebar. You can also see my first pregnancy week by week here and Rooney's monthly updates here. (If you stumble upon something that doesn't work, or have a suggestion, please let me know! I really want this site to be helpful for you!)
And, here are a few links I loved last week and wanted to share!
- Erin's letters to her daughter, Bee, are always so amazing. She has a true talent of putting motherhood into words.
- An inspiring video about getting old (age 98!) and still having a purpose.
- While at the Newseum in D.C. a couple years ago, I realized that many Pulitzer Prize-winning photos are a result of someone being in the right place at the right time. These are no exception.
- Emma Stone totally wins.
- What to say to a first-time pregnant friend (this is really perfect)
- I am so excited to follow along with Jen's fostering to adopt journey!
- Sydney is having a GIRL this time around! Eee!
- I can't stop thinking about this motherhood post. I wonder how much I'll miss feeling "needed" when my kids are all grown (can any veteran moms, like my own, speak to this?).
- Traffic at the world's craziest intersection
- Is a Costco membership worth it?
- I really want to try out these pants.
*unrelated photo from our trip to the farmers' market this past weekend